Thursday, May 28, 2009

Work and Ethan Hawk

So we are diving in head first into our work load now.

We are in the process of creating our first deliverable to the Ministry of Education. We are developing a test management software for all the standerdized test given in the country. Currently that have about 3 different spreadsheets keeping track of the information which allows for a lot of errors and massive difficulty when doing analysis. So what I am doing is creating a database for them to hold the test information and then creating a web application to allow for easy insertion and easy analysis. Yay work!

I had an "oh my god, its Ethan Hawk!" moment this morning (family guy reference for those unaware). Someone thought I was that guy who just won American Idol. hahahaha. I got a good chuckle from that. So apparently all white people look the same to the islanders here.

Kayaking and exploration of nature this weekend! I'm excited!

-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment