Monday, July 6, 2009

home sick

So yesterday homesickness hit me pretty hard.

However, since there was not much to do at work I decided to leave a bit early and go for a walk. I walked past downtown Koror toward the big island. It helped me clear my mind. On the way I stopped at the local bootleg video shop. The video selection was HILARIOUS. Most of the movies were the ones playing at 3am on the sci fi channel. But they had their fair share of pretty decent stuff. I bought a 28 in 1 DVD filled with cartoon movies. Simpsons, Futurama, Emperor's New Grove. Im kinda excited.

Nothing else going on here in Palau for the week. Just enjoying the weather and experience as always, but sometimes you do miss home a bit.

-Tom

1 comment:

  1. You'll be back in Pittsburgh soon. And then we can start a rampage of bar fights.

    ReplyDelete