Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sun is out...temporarily

So I'm looking out my window at work and enjoying the sunlight...well as much as someone working in front of a computer can. I've spent all morning cleaning up code and documenting the code so my boss can easily figure out what I've coded.

This afternoon I am sitting down with one of the workers at the MOE and explaining how to use my new software and how it works with their current scanned exams.

Ugh I hope they like it. I've tried really hard to make it very user friendly to fix database errors.

Getting mentally ready to get scuba diving lessons!!! I need to read the book and watch the dvds...zzzz...

Nothing else very exciting. Today for lunch we are eating a fish (like an entire fish).

Happy Wednesday!

-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment